Selection & Assessment
Competency-Based Assessment Processes
- Identification of relevant competencies against which to assess, using the organisationís own competency system, sector standards or generic competencies.
- Determination of appropriate assessment methodologies.
- Drawing up competency based interview schemas / interview questions together with identification of model answers alongside in-house specialists where appropriate.
- Development and delivery of training to managers/assessors in competency based interview techniques and scoring.
Assessment Centre Management
- Timetabling / scheduling of assessment centres.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the assessment centre.
- Facilitating the scoring / moderation session.
- Providing feedback to candidates on their performance at assessment centre.
- Carrying out psychometric testing (Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Personality Profiling)
- Provision of reports outlining the hypotheses which need to be explored further.
- Inclusion of relevant questions within the competency based interview to explore hypotheses further.
- Provision of reports outlining the findings of the testing.