Reorganisations / TUPE
- Analysis of current structures / design of new structures
- Job analysis
- Development of job descriptions and person specifications
- Job evaluation
- Pay structures
TUPE Transfers – inwards and outwards
- Guidance and advice on practical implementation of TUPE transfers.
- Facilitation of discussions between parties, including representative bodies, staff associations, staff, managers, on both sides of the transfer.
- Analysis of policies & terms and conditions from both side to identify difference / similarities.
- Guidance and advice on practical implementation of redundancies.
- Facilitation of discussions between parties, including representative bodies, staff associations, staff etc.
- Independent advisor discussions with staff at risk.
- Assessment of ring fenced individuals to match or select to new jobs.
- Psychometric analysis of individuals to help with job search.
- Support for CV or job application writing.
- Guidance and advice on redeployment policies and practices.
- Guidance and advice on developing policies for pay protection for redeployed staff.
- Psychometric analysis & assessment of individuals to identify potential redeployment opportunities.
- Guidance and advice on relocation policies and practices.